This SIM will lock to the closest network tower.
Only insert the SIM where you intend to use the device.
To get connected you will need to:
- Insert MTN LTE SIM card into the router. Ensure the SIM card is the correct size and facing the correct direction.
- Switch on the router, waiting 10 minutes before restarting it to begin the provisioning process.
- After restarting, connect the laptop/PC via the LAN connection or via WiFi. The WiFi name and password should be on a sticker on the underside of the router.
- Once the Laptop or PC is connected open a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc.) Type in 192.168.8.1 in the address bar. The router will normally have a landing page address on the sticker underneath the router.
- Select the settings tab on the top menu. It will prompt for the username and password which should both by default be –
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
- Once into the settings page on the left-hand menu, select “dial up” and under the drop down select “profile management.”
- Select new profile and under name, type in: yourfixedlte and under APN: ws.yourfixedlte.fwa
- Select save
- Make sure the profile is selected from the drop-down menu and click apply.
- Please restart the device again.
- Connect to the internet.
- If connection fails, attempt steps 10 & 11 periodically over the next 24 hours.
- If still not connected after 24 hours, please check our website for related network status updates.