The HUAWEI LTE CPE B311 As-853 is a Long Term Evolution (LTE) wireless gateway for multiple users in household or small office environments. It enables users to access the Internet.
The B311As-853 supports 3GPP Release 9 with UE downlink/uplink category 4. The supported service functions are as follows:
– Data service up to DL 150Mbps (64QAM) and UL 50Mbps (16QAM)
– Working band: LTE: B1/B3/B5/B8/B26/B28/B34/B38/B39/B40/B41(B41: 2545~2655),
UMTS: B1/B5/B8, TD-SCDMA: B34/B39
– Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n 2×2 MIMO up to 300Mbps. Maximum Users: 32
– 1 GE port for LAN/WAN
– Multi APN function (Optional) for Data , TR-069 services
– Routing mode: NAT enable (Default) / IP pass-through (Optional)
– VPN client service (L2TP, PPTP)
– Customer management via WebUI or HUAWEI SmartHome APP (iOS or Android)
– Operator maintenance via TR-069 (Optional) and TR-143 (Optional)
– Huawei Firmware Over the Air (HOTA)
The Huawei B311 Wireless Router provides you with access to the Internet through mobile networks, and Ethernet networks. By connecting to the B311 using Wi-Fi or a network cable, you can get access to high-speed Internet services. It’s super easy to establish a secure local area network within your property without the need for a fixed line solution or lengthy contract.
LED Indicators ? One power indicator (White)
– One Internet status indicator
Cyan: LTE network accessed
Blue: UMTS network accessed
Green: Ethernet network accessed
Red: No SIM card is inserted or detected, or the SIM card has
– One Wi-Fi indicator (White)
Flash slowly: A pairable HiLink device is detected.
Flash quickly: HiLink pairing is in progress/WPS connection is in
Off: Wi-Fi is disabled.
– The indicator starts to flash slowly only when B311As-853
detects a new HiLink device.
– HiLink devices include Honor routers, Honor set-up boxes,
Honor handsets (EMUI 5.0 and later), and more.
– One LAN indicator (White)
– One group of signal strength indicators (White)
Buttons ? One Power ON/OFF switch
One WPS button
The Wi-Fi indicator flashes slowly when the router detects a
HiLink device. Press the WPS button to connect the HiLink device to the router’s Wi-Fi.
When the Wi-Fi indicator is steady on, press the WPS button to
One Reset button
LTE B1/B3/B5/B8/B26/B34/B38/B39/B40/B41: 23dBm±2dB
B28: 23dBm +2/-2.5
UMTS B1/B5/B8: 24dBm+1/-3dB
WLAN ? 802.11b: 13 dBm
802.11g/n: 13 dBm
What’s in the box
1 X Wireless Gateway
1 X Power supply adapter
1 X Quick Start
1 X Ethernet cable