- Add the product you require on our eshop page to the cart.
- Complete your details and check out the cart it will display banking details, send shop invoice and We will even email you an official invoice aswell with the latest price, our terms, contact information and banking details.
- You make payment into FNB Account
- Fax or email us proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We ship your goods once payment clears.
How do I pay?
Payments methods that we accept
- All payments before delivery
- Bank transfers(EFT)
- Cash payment
- Add items to the cart to receive a invoice with all our details.
Payments methods that we do NOT accept
- NO Cheques
- NO “COD”
- No accounts
How long before I can collect or have my goods delivered?
- Always do a stock check before paying.
- If our supplier does not have stock and you have paid, we will refund you in full.
- We keep NO STOCK on premises, all orders are shipped directly from suppliers.
- You may collect after payment (normally 3-5 days after payment clears)
What we cannot do
- No consignments
- No trial periods
- We do not keep stock at our premises – we are an online company.
You can pay at our premises, at which point we will order the goods. It is not possible to “pay on collection”.